Friday, May 23, 2014

My Girl & A Horse - My Scraps & More Sketch #82

Happy Memorial Day Weekend! Got any exciting plans for the weekend? I don't have anything planned here except maybe to get some scrapping done. If you are planning on getting some scrapping done this weekend too, then check out this weeks sketch release at My Scraps & More Sketches, sketch #82. I let my daughter pick what pictures I should use and also let her give the page its title. I always have the hardest time thinking of titles for pages so it worked out well having her think up one for me ;)


1 comment:

  1. LOVE how you worked the sketch and fun title!!! great fun colors too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

 
Copyright © 2009 - 2017. All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, use or reproduce any material from this website without written permission. Contact me for any inquiries. The tutorials and projects on this website are for personal only use.