Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Dance Recital - Turtle Soup

I haven't done a girly page in awhile so here I did one. I used the new sketch that is up over at Turtle Soup and pictures of my daughter at her 1st dance recital after she was only in dance class for a weeks.




The sketch I used for inspiration.

Product List:

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: AC Shimelle, Studio Calico Brighton Pier, Echo Park Creative Agenda
Embellishments: Prima Butterflies and Flowers, Petaloo Flowers, Elle's Studio, Hero Arts pearls
Stickers: NRN Designs
Ink, mist, paint: Gesso, Shimmer Spritz Cotton Candy, Tattered Angels Black Magic
Ribbon/fibers: Twine
Miscellaneous: arrow paperclip
Sketch Designer: Bev Code
Challenge Site: Turtle Soup

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Nadine, and I love the way you have mounted them - a gorgeous page!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is so sweet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! love your take on the sketch Nadine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What darling pictures and details. A page that will be treasured for sure. I so wish I would have captured moments like this when my girls were first in dance! Smart you. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

 
Copyright © 2009 - 2017. All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, use or reproduce any material from this website without written permission. Contact me for any inquiries. The tutorials and projects on this website are for personal only use.