For my Clearly Creative project, I made a shaker card.
1. You can make your card any size that you like, I used a 4 ¼ x 5 ½ card. You will also need another piece of cardstock the same size as the face of your card. For the Bella Blvd Clear Cut Sheet, cut it a ¼ inch wider than the face of your card.
2. Cut a circle in the cardstock piece and then line it up on the front of your card and trace the circle onto the front of the card and then cut it out.
3. Using a small cellophane bag (I recycled an embellishment bag) pour some beads or glitter into it and fold the end of it up and glue down. Adhere it to the outside of your card.
4. Adhere the cardstock piece onto the front of your card and over the shaker bag.
5. Embossing the Bella Blvd Clear Cut Sheet is a fun way to add texture to them. Fold the extra ¼ inch behind your card and adhere it to the back of your card and embellish it with the cute stickers from the Echo Park Anything Goes collection.
Here's all the blog links, so get hoppin :)
-Lindsey (LBH Blog) http://www.thelittlebluehouseblog.blogspot.com/
-Miss Tracy http://www.misstracycreates.com/
You are here -Nadine http://myscrapnstuff.blogspot.com/
-Susan Tidwell http://susan-artfulmusings.blogspot.com/
-Kristyn McElroy http://www.theinspiredmonkey.blogspot.com/