Friday, February 7, 2014

Pretty In Pink - My Scraps & More Sketch #67

The background on this page kinda started out as an experiment. But then I just kept adding, mists, paint, molding paste and stamping on it and after awhile I really started to like it. Getting messy is fun! I had no plans for the page since I was really just messing around with different medias. But then I was looking at the My Scraps & More Sketch that I got to work with this week and that was just posted on their blog today.... and well here is the outcome of it.


Here is the My Scraps & More Sketch #67 that I was working with.


Papers - Basic Grey Eva & White Cardstock
Alphas - Pink Paisley (pink) & Paper Trunk (white)
Embellishments - Prima (pink flower), Graphic 45 (leaves), DCWV (camera), 
Maya Road (clock), Pink Paisley (washi tape)
Others - stencils, misting, paints, stamping, molding paste, distressing, inking

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Nadine!! Loving all of the 'messiness'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background work Nadine! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

 
Copyright © 2009 - 2017. All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, use or reproduce any material from this website without written permission. Contact me for any inquiries. The tutorials and projects on this website are for personal only use.