Friday, March 7, 2014

Learning to Skate - My Scraps & More Sketch #71

Yay for Friday! You have anything exciting planned for the weekend? I am hoping to get lots of scrapping done this weekend.
I love sketches and this weeks sketch #71 from My Scraps & More was another fabulous sketch. I scrapped some pictures of me learning to roller skate in 1976.... oh my that was a long time ago!


Sketch #71

Cant wait to see everyones take on this sketch and don't forget there is a prize involved in you play along with us and do one of the sketches for the month. 

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

 
Copyright © 2009 - 2017. All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, use or reproduce any material from this website without written permission. Contact me for any inquiries. The tutorials and projects on this website are for personal only use.