Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas Memories - Red Carpet Studio

I love the movie Elf and over at Red Carpet Studio the movie inspiration is Elf. All you have to do is create a project inspired by the holiday season AND you also have a chance at being a guest designer for them.
I also used a challenge from My Scraps & More that I needed to use numbers, Washi tape and enamel dots.



I cut the title out on my Silhouette Cameo using kraft paper and then added some Stickles to it.

Product List:

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas Delight
Embellishments: Simple Stories
Stickers: Simple Stories, Washi Tape
Alpha: 
Ink, embossing powder, paint: Tattered Angels Crushed Shells, Stickles, Heidi Swapp Color Shine Sweet Cherry
Writing Tools: Zig
Ribbon/fibers: thread
Miscellaneous: Silhouette Cameo
Challenge Site: Red Carpet Studio

2 comments:

  1. Love all the details. Very Pretty page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty layout. I agree details are wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

 
Copyright © 2009 - 2017. All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, use or reproduce any material from this website without written permission. Contact me for any inquiries. The tutorials and projects on this website are for personal only use.