Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I Love You Card - The Little Blue House

Sharing another project I made using Pink Paislee Bella Rouge from The Little Blue House online store. I made this card for my daughter.


I had to show a close up of this uber cute Sequin Butterfly from the Pink Paislee Bella Rouge collection. To me they look more like a bow though and I think they would be super cute on a Mickey Mouse or Disney layout.


Product List:

All supplies provided by The Little Blue House
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper & Embellishment: Pink Paislee Bella Rouge
Ribbon: May Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

 
Copyright © 2009 - 2017. All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, use or reproduce any material from this website without written permission. Contact me for any inquiries. The tutorials and projects on this website are for personal only use.