Welcome to the Little Blue House “Bunny Hop” Blog Hop
The Little Blue House is hosting a fun blog hop and each of the design team members have done a tutorial to share with you on their blogs. All you have to do is follow and comment on each of the design teams blogs for a chance to win the grand prize, an Easter Basket filled with tons of goodies. I have provided the design team blog links after my tutorial. Also, make sure to check out The Little Blue House's Blog for more details on the prize.
For my tutorial, I created this super cute Easter card.
Standard scrappy supplies... Scissors, adhesives, trimmers.
1. Start with a 5x7 white card and then cut a 4 ¾ x 6 ¾ piece of paper and another one that is 4 ½ x 3 ½.
2. On the backside of the 4 ½ x 3 ½ piece of paper, trace one of the die cuts from the Echo Park Happy Easter Paper.
3. Then using a ruler and a hobby knife cut slightly inside of the traced line to create a frame.
4. When you flip your frame over it should look this over your die cut piece.
5. Around all the edges of the cut papers, ink up the edges using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Rusty Hinge and then sew around all the edges. Glue down your piece of 4 ¾ x 6 ¾ paper onto your card.
6. Put some Pop dots onto the back of your frame.
7. Then place it onto your card over the die cut like the sample below.
8. Now decorate your card with one of the strips from the Echo Park Happy Easter Paper some of the Doodlebug Fancy Frills Stickers and Doodlebug Sprinkles Vellum.
Come back on March 31st for a tutorial on how I made this cute flower with the Doodlebug Sprinkles Vellum.
Thank you for visiting and checking out my tutorial! Don't forget to visit all the blog on The Little Blue "Bunny Hop" blog hop, follow and leave a comment for your chance to win the grand prize.
-Lindsey (LBH Blog) http://www.thelittlebluehouseblog.blogspot.com/
-Natalie & Cathy http://lbhbluecrew.blogspot.com/
YOU ARE HERE -Nadine http://myscrapnstuff.blogspot.com/
-Miss Tracy http://www.misstracycreates.com/
-Susan Liles http://www.susiestampalot.com/
-Susan Tidwell http://susan-artfulmusings.blogspot.com/
-Valerie Bishop http://myhere-rightnow.blogspot.com/