Doodlebug Sprinkles Vellum
1. Freehand cut three circles with the vellum color of your choice; I used the Tangerine color. Cut each circle slightly larger than the last one. Freehand cut a leaf shape using the Limeade vellum.
2. Cut each circle and leaf to a center point as shown below.
3. Using a wet adhesive slightly overlap the previous cut area and adhere together. This will make the circles cup a little.
4. Once dry, using a sewing machine sew in a circle around the outside edges of the circles. Don't worry if your sewing isn't perfect. It gives more character when it's not perfect or at least that is my story, and I am sticking to it. :)
5. Using a small dab of your wet adhesive in the middle of your biggest circle and adhering the medium size flower to it then adding more wet adhesive to the medium size circle to adhere the smallest one to.
6. Add a brad to the middle and use on your layouts or cards for a fun DIY vellum flower.