Friday, March 20, 2015

Splat - My Scraps & More Sketches #102

Hello, sharing a page I did with an awesome sketch by Ashley Horton for My Scraps & More Sketches. The crosshairs made me think of the pictures I have of my daughter paintballing. On the background, I used some modeling paste and sprayed some different color sprays to represent paintballs splatting on a wall.





MSAM Sketch #102

Product List:

Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket Get Happy
Embellishments: Enamel Dots from Michael's
Alpha: Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: 7gypsies
Mixed Medias: Modeling paste, Gesso, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Mister Huey's, Heidi Swapp
Writing Tools: Zig
Miscellaneous: TCW Stencil
Sketch Designer: Ashley Horton
Challenge Site: My Scraps & More Sketches

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome layout with all the splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool!! Love those splats :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

 
Copyright © 2009 - 2017. All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, use or reproduce any material from this website without written permission. Contact me for any inquiries. The tutorials and projects on this website are for personal only use.