Hello everyone, today I am up on The Little Blue House blog with this step by step tutorial on how I made my layout using Echo Park Anything Goes Collection. All month the LBH team is sharing different tutorials and projects. Make sure to stop by and see all the amazing projects they have created.
I love the colors in this collection and all the cute coordinating stickers to go with it.
7. Water paints
8. Black paint
9. Black fine tip pen
12. Bubble wrap
13. White Cardstock
14. Standard Scrappy Supplies... adhesives, trimmers, scissors
1. Paint and flick some water colors onto a white piece of cardstock with a paintbrush.
2. Paint some Gesso onto a 12 x 12 piece of plastic. I used the packaging from a scrapbook kit. Press a sheet of bubble wrap into the Gesso and stamp it onto the cardstock paper over the water paints.
It will look something like this.
3. Paint the edge of a large bowl or anything round with a thin edge with black paint and stamp it onto the cardstock paper.
4. Layer your picture over some various pieces of patterned papers from the Echo Park Anything Goes collection, make sure they are cut bigger than your picture. Layer those over a Jillibean Kraft Polaroid strip. Doodle some lines around the outer edge of your page with a ruler and black marker.
5. Paint a thin layer of Gesso over the Maya Road Camera Chipboard.
6. Add some color with some water colors.
7. Apply a layer of Glossy Accents. It will look whitish in color at 1st but once dry it will be clear.
8. Add some doodles around the cloud stickers and pop dot them up. Tuck some flower stickers under and around your picture and paper layers and add a few fun sequins and you are done.
Thank you for looking and happy scrapping!