Thursday, December 1, 2016

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

Hello, happy December! I have seen so many different paper Christmas trees and have wanting to make one but just haven’t been able to find the perfect paper for it, until now. I used the double-sided Glossy Plain Rinea paper-foil in Green/Gold, and it worked perfectly. It was exactly what I was looking for to make my tree!

To create the tree I used a cardboard tube from some wrapping paper and rolled the foil papers into cones. Watch my video below to see how I did it.


For the tree top, I used a custom handcrafted star that was sent to me along with my design team supplies. Here is a few different example of them. Aren't they cool looking? You can also purchase a stencil to create your own stars.


Here is the one I received on top of my tree.


Green is my favorite color, and I love this color combo!


Interested in the products I used? To make them easy for you to find, I have listed them below. Some links used are affiliated links, which means I receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you, what so ever!!) when you click on my links and make a purchase from their store. Affiliate and product disclosure can be found here. This project was created for and sponsored by Rinea by GlobalCrafting.




4 comments:

  1. I love your tree Nadine!! The shiney paper and little bows make it very festive. Cool topper you used for it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is so cool! I love that it's opposite of the stars! What I mean is that the open cone part is exposed. Then you topped it with the star. Two sides of the same coin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diane! Love this foil paper! :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

 
Copyright © 2009 - 2017. All Rights Reserved. Do not copy, use or reproduce any material from this website without written permission. Contact me for any inquiries. The tutorials and projects on this website are for personal only use.